Rules & regulations
The rules and regulations define the general rules for entering into a contest via website: www.magiclensawards.com By participating in the contest, the Customer accepts these Rules and Regulations.
Photography Alina Placzek, located in Poland, ul. Olszewskiego 34, 43-210 Kobior is operated at www.magiclensawards.com registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Tychy under number 001354683/2014, NIP (Tax Registration Number): 6381603045, hereinafter referred to in the present Rules and Regulations as “Photography AP”.
Customers may obtain information on the orders placed during Photography AP operation hours (Monday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm except on public holiday as defined in legal acts), at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography AP sells products via the Internet, which are images uploaded for the contest.
Orders can be placed at www.magiclensawards.com on an appropriate order form.
The Customer shall make payment for the products ordered by bank transfer or credit card or PayU system. More information available at: http://www.payu.pl and http://www.paypal.com
A VAT invoice shall be issued for each order. The VAT invoice shall be issued when all the products ordered by the Customer are completed. The Customer shall receive the original invoice signed by Photography AP. It should be borne in mind that should a Customer being a natural person place an order or purchase a product providing the information (e.g. the name / company) of the business owned by the buyer, it shall be presumed that the purchase is made in connection with such business and the invoice shall be issued to the buyer, as a business owner.
All prices shall be provided in USD and include VAT.
The procedure of transmitting transaction receivables and verification by Photography AP shall be carried out by payu.pl
The exact cost of images uploaded for the contest shall be specified to the Customer in a clear and visible manner on the order form, immediately before the Customer places an order.
The Customer shall be obliged to confirm, before the moment of the order approval on the website, that the purchase entails the obligation to pay the costs of the approved order.
- The total cost of the order shall include the value of the products ordered and the fee for the shipment of the products ordered to the Customer. All payments at www.magiclensawards.com shall be supported by www.payu.pl.
- Photography AP reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order and its verification in case of reasonable doubts as to the veracity of the completed order form or the order placed.
Withdrawal from the Agreement
- The Customer may cancel the Agreement concluded with Photography AP without providing any reason or incurring additional costs within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the order. Photography AP shall inform the Customer of the right of withdrawing from the Agreement and the terms at the moment of placing the order.
- The Customer may submit the declaration of withdrawal from the agreement in writing at Photography AP address indicated in § 1 of the hereto Rules and Regulations or by e-mail, by sending a declaration of withdrawal to the Photography AP’s address: email@example.com
- In the event of a Customer submitting a declaration of withdrawal electronically, Photography AP shall immediately confirm to the Customer by e-mail of the receipt of notice of withdrawal from the agreement.
- Should the Customer withdraw from the agreement, Photography AP shall refund the Customer an amount equal to the product price including the cost of shipping the products to the Customer. Such reimbursement shall be made without delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal. Payments shall be refunded within 5 working days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer or by money order to the address specified in the order, after GPM receives the products or the Customer presents proof of returning the products. Refund payments shall be made using the same method of payment as that used by the Customer for the purchase, unless the Customer agrees to the payment being reimbursed in a different manner.
- Should products be returned as a result of withdrawal from the agreement, the Customer shall bear the direct cost of returning the products. Should the Customer choose a manner of the shipment of products other than ordinary least expensive shipment manner offered by Photography AP, Photography AP shall not be obliged to reimburse the Customer the extra cost incurred.
- The Customer shall return the products to Photography AP, or transfer them to a person authorized by Photography AP without delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the agreement. For the deadline of returning the products to be respected, the Customer simply needs to return the products before the deadline expires. The refund cannot be made if the results of the contest are announced.
Should the Customer find any defect or damage caused during delivery after the receipt of the product, he/she should send it to the following address: ul. Olszewskiego 34, 43-210 Kobior. Returned products must be accompanied by proof of purchase (invoice), along with a brief description of the damage to the products. Any complaints shall be dealt with within 14 working days of receipt. At that time, the Customer shall be informed in writing about the manner in which the complaint has been dealt with. Damaged products shall be replaced with ones free of defects, and should it prove impossible (for example, due to the exhaustion of stocks), Photography AP shall reimburse the buyer the price equivalent to that paid for the product or offer a selection of other products available in Photography AP. Once the complaint is settled, the product shall be returned at the expense of Photography AP.
- Personal data contained in the registration form shall be stored and processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorisation granted by the Customer and the requirements of the Polish law, in particular in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended). The registration form shall include data necessary for determining the identity of the user, i.e. personal and address details. However, it is only required to fill in some of the fields, containing the information required for concluding a transaction under the civil law and dealing with the sales agreement. All Customers who filled out the registration form shall have regular access to data in order to verify, modify or delete them. Photography AP shall not transfer, resell, or lend personal data of its customers to other persons or institutions.
- The rights and obligations of the parties arising from the agreement concluded shall be governed by the Act of 30 May 2014. on Customer Rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, Item 827) and the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014.121 as amended.).
- The product sale agreement is concluded in accordance with the Polish law and in the Polish language.
- Any dispute arising out of the sale agreement shall be settled by the competent local court of general jurisdiction.
- In case of any errors or mistakes in the information published by Photography AP, please inform us of the perceived errors by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The hereto Rules and Regulations come into force on 01 October 2016.